It's about that time! ...Actually pretty sure it's past that time, but better late than never, right?! Here's what I put on my Christmas List this year. I'll admit, shopping for me has become hard, because whatever I REALLY want, I usually just buy. But here are some things that I've been needing or wanting for a while now.
1. A new bag! It doesn't even have to be from Fossil...head to TJ Maxx, they've got all the good brands anyway. But being a Mom, I always try to find one that has handles AND a should strap, can I get an amen from all my mothers out there?!
2. Jeans. I love the best girlfriend fit from GAP in a 4/27 size.
3. Heated Eyelash Curler. Where have I been?! This sounds amazing & like the perfect stocking stuffer for you girlfriend (or yourself!)
4. TomBow Brush Pens. I feel like this one might be obvious from me, right?!
5. Leather Skirt. Granted, only wearable for 4 months out of the year here in Arizona, but how gorgeous?! Perfect Fall/Winter skirt for church.
6. A watch. I'm partial to Fossil watches, and if you're not, you should be. Try their outlet stores if you're near one, totally worth the price!