Here's a fun Patriotic craft you can use for Memorial Day, the Fourth of July, or pick colors to match your decor to keep them up year round!
Supplies: Milk Bottles (found at Michaels)
Paint or Mod Podge & Glitter
This project is part of #CreativeBuzz, I teamed up with 10 other amazing bloggers using the theme Red White & Blue. To check out the other awesome projects they came up with- follow the links below!
1. Paint Dipped Milk Bottles from Tied Ribbon
2. Red, White & Blue Sugar Cookies from Made to be a Momma
3. Nursery Reveal from Carissa Miss
4. Red White & Blue Layered Cake from Just Us Four
5. Fresh Berries & Cream Panna Cotta from Handmade in the Heartland
6. Flag Bunting from Seven Thirty Three
7. Red, White and Blue Wood Shim Art from All Things with Purpose
8. Patriotic Funfetti Cupcakes from This Silly Girl's Life
9. Berries & Cream White Chocolate Bark from Do Small Things with Love
10. Red White & Blue Braided Headband from Sugar Bee Crafts
11. Red White & Blue T-Shirt Scarf from One Krieger Chick