This art piece is a super simple DIY that if even I can do it- YOU can do it! I created mine with pastels, according to the #CreativeBuzz theme for this month.
Colors of your choice & a neutral shade
Start by randomly dotting your canvas with your paint in small little globs.
(You can always add more, but taking away is harder!)
Starting with your neutral color, spread into your canvas up & down.
Then, go color by color & do the same.
To add to the blending of colors I didn't rinse out my brush in between colors!
Blend blend blend! Once everything is spread, step back and see what color you want more of, layer color on colors, or let dry and come back to add more dimension.
That's it! Really, you can't mess this up because it's kind of supposed to be messy. Isn't that great! So go create a fun spring piece or something you can display in your home all year long!
This project was part of the #CreativeBuzz theme "Pastels" this month. I grouped with some amazing other bloggers who have created some awesome projects with this theme- check them all out & give them so love!
If you're stopping by from another #CreativeBuzz blogger- Hi! I'm Katie & I hope you'll be stopping by often!
1. Modern Pastel Art from Tied Ribbon
2. Diy Dyed & Laceless Shoes from Made to be a Momma
3. Rolled Paper Bead Bracelet from Sugar Bee Crafts
4. Diy Decorative Fabric Wrapped Balls from This Silly Girl's Life
5. Easter Egg Chair Back Covers from Handmade in the Heartland
6. Pastel Bookshelf Makeover from Carissa Miss
7. DIY Modern Art and Free Pillow Templates for Spring from All Things With Purpose
8. Spring is in the Air & Spring is Here Free Printable from 733Blog
9. Spring Oreo Truffles from Just Us Four
10. Pastel Confetti Trees from One Krieger Chick
11. Gathered Felt Flower Tutorial from Do Small Things with Love