I have a super easy & cute DIY cake stand. Best part? You can customize the colors!
Start with a wooden cake stand (I found mine at Hobby Lobby), paints of your choice & a food safe sealer. (Ask a worker to help you pick the best one)
(Be sure not to run this through the dishwasher or anything crazy!)
This project was part of a "challenge" with some amazing ladies who are talented bloggers for a group theme! This time around the #CreativeBuzz decided to challenge ourselves with stripes. I am loving the diversity between all of us- so there's sure to be a project you love here! Hope on over & check out what they created with stripes!
1. Granny Stripe Crocheted Blanket from Sugar Bee Crafts
2. Free Printable "Made with Love" Labels from Do Small Things with Love
3. Striped Gallery Style Photo Board from One Krieger Chick
4. Zebra Cake with Cookies & Cream Frosting from This Silly Girl's Life
5. Striped Clover Mini Plate from Just Us Four
6. Neon Stripe Microsuede Clutch from 733 Blog
7. Striped Cake Stand from Tied Ribbon
8. Stripe Fabric Bracelet from Made to Be a Momma
9. DIY Striped Slipcover for Kids Flip Sofa from Carissa Miss