This fun & colorful rainbow tassel garland (complete with "clouds") is perfect for any St. Patricks day party or decor to bring in the luck of the Irish!
How to make your tassels:
1. Lay out 1 sheet of tissue paper.
2. Fold "hamburger" style.
3. Fold it the same way again.
4. And one more time the same way.
5. Now fold in half the other way.
6. Pin the top folded side with 2 clothes pins to help keep things in place and cut the side folds 1 1/2" from the top.
7. Cut/fringe- only up 1 1/2" from the top.
8. Un-fold once, then roll up.
9. Twist tight until it curls up on itself and makes a "loop."
10. String onto ribbon or bakers twine.
Linked up here: